Get a load of Fatso there
iL_weReo
2012-10-07 17:58:35 UTC
Some of the ass't producers have total access to the Taping as it
occurs which I don't via four TV monitors located in the Green Room.
On Thursday they told me, "you're big" which I take it to mean I'm a
bit overwit. Well, I'm aware of the weight problem. I'm mot losing but
I'm mot gaining either. I hate when I lose because then my body tries
to overcompensate by making me eat even more. Don't forget, food is a
worser addiction than heroin.

Shall ye bow down to the Image of the Lifshine on the televisions and
the radios when the time gets here, which last I heard is Mid-
November. You won't need a starter; Lifshine reports are going to come
flooding in.
BACONATER
2012-10-16 20:27:55 UTC
In article
Shall ye LAFF YOUR ASS OFF to the Image of the FAT ASS PiGGy Lifshine?
worser???

Yea PiG FACE u sure are a BIG FAT FUCKING DISEASED PEDO SLOB JOKE
--
Shit Shat FaTTy Ass, give The PIG a Bone, this BIG FAT SLOB goes rolling home

PEDOTARD PIG FACE SHITSHINE the SMELLY GREASY CIRCUS PIG
& WORTHLESS DELUSIONAL LYING PATHETIC PATHOLOGICAL PERVERTĀ¹d
RABID FAT STUPID ReTARDĀ¹d PEDOPHILE WADDLING WARTHOG says WHAT???