Another reason music media must go
iL_weReo
2012-12-24 21:01:24 UTC
http://www.jambands.com/reviews/cds/2012/12/19/emerson-lake-and-palmer-live-in-california

You know I think I'm doing the wrong thing? Unfortunately, in this day
and age, and perhaps in any day and age lies seem to sometimes win out
over the Truth.

One look at this asshole article and you'll see what I'm talking
about.

I once met up with Keith Emerson, and his sound engineer Will
Alexander at the same time. And in front of Keith there's me and Will
exclaiming back and forth, "my tapes of California Jam are the best,
no MY remastered tapes of California Jam are the best...!"

Make your own decisions. I am the Truth, the Light and the Way. Thank
you, Scott Lifshine.
Lutemann
2012-12-25 18:43:23 UTC
I hate sound men. They are everywhere even when they are not needed. I heard a pops orchestra in the park where there about 200 people in the audience. Every player had a microphone and there was some monkey twiddling the knobs at a sound board. I could see blood running out of the ears of the listeners in the front row.

It's rather amusing when the old timer brass bands get up to play in in New Orleans and the knob twiddlers are left twiddling their thumbs. The old guys play music and make the twiddlers, who wouldn't know music if it came out of their in in the form of cement blocks, look like children.
wereoawl

I hate when that happens.
wereoawl