music training app
c***@gmail.com
2017-09-20 21:04:40 UTC
Hey everyone! I just released a new music training app for android full of features:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.franciscop.francisco.eargym

features include: interval and chords reading, identification, construction, singing, inversions, comparison. Analysis, cadences, key signature identification, perfect pitch training, clef reading etc..

the app is 100% free...
all i ask is, if you like it leave a good rating/review because that will be my motivation to add new features regularly.
best regards
d***@yahoo.com