I'm on the Getty forum
iL_weReo
2012-09-30 12:46:41 UTC
One guy says he's grateful to be here because it's very difficult to
get on here. I know it is! I tried for two years before I got
acceptance. Now I know I'm selling films!

Fuck, you've got to be "the world's greatest filmmaker" to get on
Getty these days.
Evan Platt
2012-09-30 15:17:38 UTC
On Sun, 30 Sep 2012 05:46:41 -0700 (PDT), iL_weReo
Post by iL_weReo
Fuck, you've got to be "the world's greatest filmmaker" to get on
Getty these days.
That's not true. Your mother has some video on getty - it's the best
of her money shots. But of course, she's a slut.