LIFSHINE comes to your Televisions
Evan Platt
2012-10-11 05:30:06 UTC
On Wed, 3 Oct 2012 17:18:48 -0700 (PDT), iL_WeReo
We did some more Taping today, and will continue to do so for awhile.
More bullshit.
Hay man, I could be dead from the cancer by mid-November.
I pray you die much, much sooner. But since we all know you don't have
cancer, we'll just have to pray you die of something else, like being
a big fat slob.
spiritrising
2012-10-11 12:45:37 UTC
Post by Evan Platt
On Wed, 3 Oct 2012 17:18:48 -0700 (PDT), iL_WeReo
We did some more Taping today, and will continue to do so for awhile.
More bullshit.
Hay man, I could be dead from the cancer by mid-November.
I pray you die much, much sooner. But since we all know you don't have
cancer, we'll just have to pray you die of something else, like being
a big fat slob.
you just don't realize you are already dead do you evan