YOU CAN BOW DOWN TO THE TELEVISIONS
iL_weReo
2012-10-01 21:13:49 UTC
Awellthough I never received the postcard from the producers, I am
just off the phone with them and YES, it looks like the shoots start
tomorrow as scheduled for the Lifshine. Because I've got a big mouth,
I thought I doomed myself at the last tapings by telling them I'm the
only one who matters on the televisions, on the radios, and throughout
the entire United States. They''re just looking for regular folk! Am I
a regular folk?

Checking the TV listings for my area, I have learned that this show is
networked and syndicated on MORE than one station in my area, New
York. SO because of that, there's no telling how many times I'm going
to Appear. I know it's going to be in the hundreds at least, awl teold
perhaps in the thousands. There is going to be so much LIFSHINE on the
televisions that yes, I admit I may be in ad nauseum of myself after
awhile.

Of course the majority of the viewers are not really going to know
what's going on. That's where you come in. I expect you to print and
post many flyers in each of your's particular geographic areas
Announcing the coming of the Lifshine to so many households at once,
in this recordbreaking, Lifshine Marathon. You can post and staple
them up on awl available lampposts and power poles in conjunction with
your reach.

It may be rude to stare directly into the cameras on this show.
However I did it in the previous Tapings and may do it again as I am
now familiar with the layout of the studio. Hey, this is NOT 100% pf
what I want; of course it's Lifshine the Real Deal and the only one
who matters in the United States, but the Wereo and Nuclear Warrior
probably will not get explained and laid out as I wish. Hoever at this
point I'm taking what I can get.

A lot of people will or may remember me from my previous national
television Appearances. Imagine me staring into the camera when I'm
mot supposed to? It's kinda hilarious. I mean this is no small
potatoes, rather this is bigtime network television and no-joke
syndication. I am the only one who matters in and around the cameras.

So now it's time for you to stand by your little computer screens and
await your next orders and directives. I am the only one who matters
in the good ol' US of A, now aren't I.

Get the shirts, get the shirts. Of course this is going to be whacky
if Mitt Romney is elected president at the same time, mid november.
However we will do, we will do. I am the only one who matters now. So
go get the TVs and the DVRs ready now.
Evan Platt
2012-10-02 05:22:00 UTC
On Mon, 1 Oct 2012 14:09:24 -0700 (PDT), iL_WeReo
Post by iL_weReo
Awellthough I never received the postcard from the producers, I am
just off the phone with them and YES, it looks like the shoots start
tomorrow as scheduled for the Lifshine. Because I've got a big mouth,
I thought I doomed myself at the last tapings by telling them I'm the
only one who matters on the televisions, on the radios, and throughout
the entire United States. They''re just looking for regular folk! Am I
a regular folk?
Yeah piggy, we're still waiting for you to tell us what channel, and
what the name of the show is. Of course, since this all a fantasy in
your head, we know you'll never answer that.

Now your mommy's calling you, time for you to go and kiss her
goodnight.
spiritrising
in a few times but its not my cup of tea, wrong type of music for me.
Evan Platt
2012-10-02 14:01:29 UTC
On Tue, 02 Oct 2012 07:16:03 -0600, spiritrising
Post by spiritrising
What archives?
Post by spiritrising
and you too can listen to it,
Listen to what?
Post by spiritrising
i have stopped in a few times but its not my cup of tea, wrong type of music for me.
What music are you talking about? I'm talking about piggy's so called
TV show he claims he's filming.
weatherman99
2012-10-02 17:37:46 UTC
Post by iL_weReo
Awellthough I never received the postcard from the producers, I am
just off the phone with them and YES, it looks like the shoots start
tomorrow as scheduled for the Lifshine. Because I've got a big mouth,
I thought I doomed myself at the last tapings by telling them I'm the
only one who matters on the televisions, on the radios, and throughout
the entire United States. They''re just looking for regular folk! Am I
a regular folk?
Yeah piggy, we're still waiting for you to tell us what channel, and
what the name of the show is. Of course, since this all a fantasy in
your head, we know you'll never answer that.
Now your mommy's calling you, time for you to go and kiss her
goodnight.
in a few times but its not my cup of tea, wrong type of music for me.
If no one can supply a simple link, then it exists on in fantasy.
W99
iL_WeReo
2012-10-03 00:11:42 UTC
Post by weatherman99
Post by iL_weReo
Awellthough I never received the postcard from the producers, I am
just off the phone with them and YES, it looks like the shoots start
tomorrow as scheduled for the Lifshine. Because I've got a big mouth,
I thought I doomed myself at the last tapings by telling them I'm the
only one who matters on the televisions, on the radios, and throughout
the entire United States. They''re just looking for regular folk! Am I
a regular folk?
Yeah piggy, we're still waiting for you to tell us what channel, and
what the name of the show is. Of course, since this all a fantasy in
your head, we know you'll never answer that.
Now your mommy's calling you, time for you to go and kiss her
goodnight.
in a few times but its not my cup of tea, wrong type of music for me.
If no one can supply a simple link, then it exists on in fantasy.
W99- Hide quoted text -
Says ye of little faith.
Evan Platt
2012-10-03 02:00:49 UTC
On Tue, 2 Oct 2012 17:11:42 -0700 (PDT), iL_WeReo
Post by iL_WeReo
Says ye of little faith.
Says someone who knows you're a pedophile piggy who lies all the time.
spiritrising
2012-10-03 11:08:11 UTC
well i am glad you admitted you lie all the time. its about time
spiritrising
try searching google groups or get your own slave
wereoawl
Amen spiritrising.
Evan Platt
2012-10-11 05:30:06 UTC
Post by wereoawl
Amen spiritrising.
hey scott, get your tongue out of his asshole
spiritrising
2012-10-11 12:46:44 UTC
Post by Evan Platt
Post by wereoawl
Amen spiritrising.
hey scott, get your tongue out of his asshole
well move over so he can get a better look