Coming out experiences
Syd M.
2012-10-28 15:59:05 UTC
I'm just curious about when peole came out.

I knew when i was 9-years old that I was Gay. My birthday is in less
than two weaks. Girls just didn't appeal to me! They were ickky!
When I was 11, I met a boy who quickly became my best friend. Soon,
we became intimate, and we celebrated our 13th birthdays together (he
was 7-days older than I was) by engaging in sexual intercourse the
first time. Just before our 15th birthdays, we both came out of the
closet to our school friends, and a couple of weeks later, on our
repective 15th birthdays, we came out to our families. There were
only two of our classmates who found our relationship disturbing.
But, the one person who really found it disturbing was my older
sister. But then, we didn't have a very good relationship anyway! My
boyfriend's family was Ok with us being lovers. My mother never said,
as she was extremely ill at the time, and she would pass away seven
months later. When I was 30, and just before he died, my father
finally told me that it was ok that I was Gay.

My first lover and I were together for 14-years total since we met.
He got ran over by an Amish buggy almost exactly 20-years ago! I've
had two other primary lovers since then, as well as eight other
occasionaly lovers when I was between primary lovers.

When did anyone else come out to the world about your Homosexuality,
and was it well received? Can i get your feedback and some experiences?
RedDog
2012-10-28 16:32:05 UTC
Post by Syd M.
[...]
It's alright that you're gay, Sydley, and it's okay to recount your
experiences to those who might be interested in reading them. BUT why
would you have posted it in a boy-lovers group and not in a homosexual
group? One can only guess.
Rick N. Backer

iL_weReo
Ok, thank you very much.
Evan Platt
2012-11-01 12:46:04 UTC
On Tue, 30 Oct 2012 15:27:36 -0700 (PDT), iL_weReo
Post by iL_weReo
Ok, thank you very much.
Oh come on scott, don't leave out the details about when you came out.
SuRFer
2012-11-01 22:14:25 UTC
Post by Syd M.
[...]
was the amish guy in the buggy coming out too?