All New York attunes to Wereo
wereoawl
2013-07-08 00:12:11 UTC
We're dumb here but we're not THAT dumb. Once I give awl New York the
opportunity to turn off Classic rock forever to replace it with my
California Jam Wereo recordings then that will be that.

Get ready for that DRASTIC SOCIAL CHANGE kids. I am the ONLY One who matters
in music, and I'm mot egotistical either. Perhaps ego-testicle but certainly
not egotistical.

And I awlmost feel sorry for that 5,000 member FB California Jam SCAM thing
happening. I said awlmost....which means "not quite" once everyone Beholds
what REALLY happened at the fantasmagorical 1974 California Jam. I hope to
reveal the REAL story soon. Thanks everyone!

In the meantime you may start Beholding at "the biggest event in music
history" www.californiajam.com Page of the Wereo thanks again!

And I'm just off the phone with my friend Peter who is a excellent sketch
artist who will come in and start sketching everything in sight at the site.
BACONATER
2013-07-08 05:09:50 UTC
Post by wereoawl
We're dumb here but we're not THAT dumb. Once I give awl New York the
opportunity to turn off Classic rock forever to replace it with my
California Jam Wereo recordings then that will be that.
STOP MAKING SHIT UP PiGGy u are a BIG FAT NOTHING and ALL-WAYS WILL BE
--
Shit Shat FaTTy Ass, give The PIG a Bone, this BIG FAT SLOB goes rolling home

PEDOTARD PIG FACE SHITSHINE the SMELLY GREASY CIRCUS PIG
& WORTHLESS DELUSIONAL LYING PATHETIC PATHOLOGICAL PERVERTĀ¹d
RABID FAT STUPID ReTARDĀ¹d PEDOPHILE WADDLING WARTHOG says WHAT???