I laid a heavy today
iL_weReo
2013-01-11 00:54:16 UTC
Today we Taped around 10 shows. Awl network big time and syndicated. I
was sort of back of house at first but then I begged the lighting
director to move me to a better spot which she did.

So there I was in the better spot. I think I'm going to be *very*
front of house when the thing finally broadcasts, rebroadcasts, and re-
re-re-broadcasts. The thing about it was I don't think anyone jumped
up and stood in front of me in the better spot. However two of the
people standing near me wore similar scheme clothing to what I was
wearing. Just by coincidence I suppose. But I don't think it's gonna
affect the Glory in any way whatsoever when the time comes. When I say
"time" I mean in a week or a month or longer. I'd say better than a
month before these new ten shows airs.

So there I was out in Milfland again. I make friends fast because I
know how to carry around extra copies of top feature write-up of
century titled "One day in 1974 ..." telling the near-Pulitzer
nominated supernatural article about how I had to Wereoize the Jam
because the ABC/TV sound guy got stuck at the Airpour.

Man, I've done so many Show A's now it could be becoming a blur. I
think I've given you more than enough information to figure out where
awl this Glory is now coming from, awlthough yes I do play a minor
role. I mean my name isn't on the credits or anything. I am the only
one who matters to the media, thank you.
BACONATER
2013-01-19 10:01:32 UTC
In article
Post by iL_weReo
[...]
STOP MAKING SHIT UP PiGGy u LYING DEMENT'd DISEASED UGLY STINKING PEDO
--
Shit Shat FaTTy Ass, give The PIG a Bone, this BIG FAT SLOB goes rolling home

PEDOTARD PIG FACE SHITSHINE the SMELLY GREASY CIRCUS PIG
& WORTHLESS DELUSIONAL LYING PATHETIC PATHOLOGICAL PERVERTĀ¹d
RABID FAT STUPID ReTARDĀ¹d PEDOPHILE WADDLING WARTHOG says WHAT???