I can't pinch Scummy today
iL_weReo
2012-09-25 12:56:44 UTC
A friend reminded me I have another appointment this morning, and you
know pinching Scummy can take up a lot of time. Not will, but can.

AFAIK I have no further taping tomorrow, so I'll put off Scummy until
tomorrow. I think I missed Scummy by one bus. I'll give him one more
shot; if he doesn't show up tomorrow I'm probably letting Scummy off
the hook.
Evan Platt
2012-09-26 06:11:47 UTC
On Tue, 25 Sep 2012 05:53:58 -0700 (PDT), iL_WeReo
Post by iL_weReo
A friend reminded me I have another appointment this morning, and you
know pinching Scummy can take up a lot of time. Not will, but can.
Is "pinching scummy" the term you use for playing with yourself,
piggy?
Post by iL_weReo
AFAIK I have no further taping tomorrow,
You've never had any tapings, you fscking liar.
Post by iL_weReo
so I'll put off Scummy until tomorrow. I think I missed Scummy by one bus. I'll give him one more
shot; if he doesn't show up tomorrow I'm probably letting Scummy off
the hook.
So - having ED problems? Got it.

You're so fat, I'd be real surprised if you can see your little dick.
Or yoru feet for that matter, fatso.