My new CD is now available
Joey Goldstein
2013-04-18 20:59:00 UTC
I'm happy to finally be announcing the release of my new CD
The Joey Goldstein Quartet - Thanks Charlie.

You can purchase the physical CD now, directly from me, via the Buy Now
(through PayPal) button at my web site found here:
http://home.primus.ca/~joegold/Recordings/jgrecord.htm
[$15.00 US - includes postage for surface mail, 1 price World-wide.]

By the end of April, physical CDs and MP3s will also be available from
CD Baby:
http://www.cdbaby.com/Artist/JoeyGoldstein
You'll also be able to hear some audio excerpts once this is set up.

MP3 downloads should also be available from iTunes, Amazon and many
other online sources by the end of this month.
--
Joey Goldstein
<http://www.joeygoldstein.com>
<http://home.primus.ca/~joegold/AudioClips/audio.htm>
Joey Goldstein
2013-04-25 14:49:01 UTC
Since the CDBaby links are all up and happening now with audio excerpts
of all the tunes, I've just taken the teaser videos down at YouTube.
CDBaby's partner sites (iTunes, Amazon, EMusic, etc.) will all be
happening in a few days.

The link to this album at CDBaby is:
<http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/joeygoldstein2>

The link to all my stuff at CDBaby is:
J.B. Wood
2013-04-29 16:39:19 UTC
Post by Joey Goldstein
I'm happy to finally be announcing the release of my new CD
The Joey Goldstein Quartet - Thanks Charlie.
You can purchase the physical CD now, directly from me, via the Buy Now
http://home.primus.ca/~joegold/Recordings/jgrecord.htm
[$15.00 US - includes postage for surface mail, 1 price World-wide.]
By the end of April, physical CDs and MP3s will also be available from
http://www.cdbaby.com/Artist/JoeyGoldstein
You'll also be able to hear some audio excerpts once this is set up.
MP3 downloads should also be available from iTunes, Amazon and many
other online sources by the end of this month.
Hi, Joey. It's good to see you back after all this time even via a
promotional ;-). Went to your website and listened to all the clips.
Great stuff! Sincerely,
J. B. Wood e-mail: ***@hotmail.com
Alain Naigeon
2013-04-29 17:01:56 UTC
Post by J.B. Wood
Post by Joey Goldstein
I'm happy to finally be announcing the release of my new CD
The Joey Goldstein Quartet - Thanks Charlie.
You can purchase the physical CD now, directly from me, via the Buy Now
http://home.primus.ca/~joegold/Recordings/jgrecord.htm
[$15.00 US - includes postage for surface mail, 1 price World-wide.]
By the end of April, physical CDs and MP3s will also be available from
http://www.cdbaby.com/Artist/JoeyGoldstein
You'll also be able to hear some audio excerpts once this is set up.
MP3 downloads should also be available from iTunes, Amazon and many
other online sources by the end of this month.
Hi, Joey. It's good to see you back after all this time even via a
promotional ;-). Went to your website and listened to all the clips.
Great stuff! Sincerely,
+1 !
--
Français *==> "Musique renaissance" <==* English
midi - facsimiles - ligatures - mensuration
Joey Goldstein