Pat Metheny Clinic - Toronto - Wednesday April 24 11am - Humber College Auditorium (Lakeshore Campus)
Joey Goldstein
2013-04-21 20:39:53 UTC
ATTENTION TORONTO JAZZERS (especially guitarists):

Pat Metheny is doing a clinic in Wednesday (Apr 24) at 11 AM at Humber
College (in the Lakeshore Campus auditorium).
--
Joey Goldstein
<http://www.joeygoldstein.com>
<http://home.primus.ca/~joegold/AudioClips/audio.htm>
wereoawl
2013-04-21 23:48:28 UTC
Thank you for letting me know where I WON'T be going.
Joey Goldstein
2013-04-23 12:51:49 UTC
For anybody else reading this....

This clinic is for Humber students and faculty only.
I.e. I was not supposed to post anything about this event which is why I
cancelled my original post.
Unfortunately cancelling a post on usenet rarely works.
Sorry for any confusion.
wereoawl
2013-04-25 21:02:35 UTC
Post by Joey Goldstein
For anybody else reading this....
This clinic is for Humber students and faculty only.
I.e. I was not supposed to post anything about this event which is why I
cancelled my original post.
Unfortunately cancelling a post on usenet rarely works.
Sorry for any confusion.
--
Joey Goldstein
The only one that rarely works on usenet is Joey Goldstein.