Keller's 'wordless functional analysis'
Chad Green
2018-03-29 06:10:21 UTC
You can hear an example in this clip:

Best,
Chad
Well, time for another of my occasional postings asking if any of our
group's current readers know about surviving tape-recordings of Hans
Keller's old Functional Analysis broadcasts...I'm dying to know more about
what they were like, so if anyone can help out I'd be really grateful!
Thanks,
Mark D.
j***@gmail.com
2019-01-10 15:07:21 UTC
HK's work was a thing of its time, but very dated now.

Jonathan Dunsby
J.B. Wood
2019-01-11 11:31:08 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
HK's work was a thing of its time, but very dated now.
Jonathan Dunsby
Hello, and given the fact that some of us recently wanted to get r.m.t
somewhat active again, your succinct post doesn't exactly promote a
discussion. What are you offering up to support your view? If you're
referring to Herbert Anton Kellner, he visited this ng once and a while
in the past. I was interested in his views on tunings that J.S. Bach
might have preferred for keyboard instruments. While he was alive he
was kind enough to send me a postcard from Germany with a Bach
coat-of-arms that he thought also contained tuning info. Sincerely,
--
J. B. Wood e-mail: ***@hotmail.com